We’re looking for a smart, savvy and eager to contribute and lead by launching and managing the early stages of our go to market campaign for our first mobile product. The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial and eager to learn, invent and work hard.
To oversee the early seeding/rollout of a career match making application to selected high schools in the country. This internship role will work closely with the founders of the company as well as the research and design teams who are helping build our mobile platform. It is a part-time paid position (roughly 20 hours per week).
Coordinate with Vireo Labs management team to execute a grass-roots go to market plan to engage high school students, schools and administrators in the Southeast and sign up for the minimal viable product (MVP) of C’reer.
Because you’ll be interacting with high school administrators, counselors and perhaps some students you’ll have to have strong presentation and writing skills and the ability to think on your feet. This is very much a marketing role but
- Currently enrolled undergraduate student in junior or senior year
- Available to work remotely (with a strong preference for being based in the state of Georgia)
- A self starter eager to make an impact in introducing a game changing product/service
- Great phone skills with the ability to negotiate
- Ability to juggle many tasks and deadlines simultaneously
- Amazing sense of humor and ability to take direction
- Ideal candidate would have technology training and marketing acumen
Interested? Email your resume and contact information to email@example.com.